WHY MARKET RESEARCH?
Solid market research is the foundation upon which successful new products are built. Sometimes that knowledge can come from years of industry experience, and sometimes a more structured look at the market is called for.
The professionals at the Malco Design & Deliver Group can help you take that structured look, and enable you to better understand your customers and markets. We start by creating a detailed research plan that begins with YOUR “management questions”, such as:
- Who is your target customer? What are their demographics and psychographics?
- What specific needs does your customer have and does your product meet those needs?
- What is the size and landscape of the market you are targeting?
- Are relevant market trends occurring that could impact your product’s potential?
- What specific feedback on your product does your target customer have – both at the concept and product design levels?
- What is the best price point for your product?
- Who are your competitors and how should you position your product vs. theirs?
Once a cost effective research plan is in place, you can count on us for flawless execution of the plan, with clear and concise reporting.
We would welcome the chance to talk with you to better understand your potential Market Research needs, provide a free consultation and see how we might work together.
Perhaps you’ve heard the old adage, “if your favorite tool is a hammer, then every problem tends to look like a nail”.
At the Malco Design & Deliver Group, we see each project as having unique information needs. As such, we will work with you to customize a research plan to get the answers you need. We’ll help you select from the myriad of market research tools and techniques available to develop and effective plan.
Specific market research services we offer include:
- Internet search
- Purchased reports
- Literature reviews
- Product and competitor comparison
Primary Qualitative research
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Shopper behavior
Primary Quantitative research
- Internet based surveys
- Direct mail surveys
- Telephone surveys
- Market assessments
- Competitive reviews
- Product concept testing
- Product design feedback
- Pricing analysis
- Test market studies